Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

4Internetmarktingnew

Tags: None
Ads
banner
banner
banner
kapoor297 Offline referral

my website is 4internetmarktingnew.wordpress.com
would like if you suggest some seo help
victor Offline referral

The URL you provided doesn't exist please correct it.

Website brand is a very important factor in SEO and being on a sub-domain of some other site is bad for business so I suggest you to register your own domain name and use it instead of WordPress one. Keep in mind that domain name has to be relevant to your website niche in your case it seem like you are targeting SEO and Internet marketing.

Install and use some other theme or template to make your site a bit more unique.

I recommend you to get off free blog as it has many limitations and you can get banned for no apparent reason and will lose all your content.

4interntmarktingnew.wordpress.com
here is the correct URL
Sorry for the inconvenience
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Buddy as suggested above by the @Victor you need to get paid hosting and register your own domain name as using free hosting and services ain't good for internet marketing.

Since you are on WordPress this means that the on-site SEO pretty much is covered except content publish more of it and remember to make use of internal links (link to other posts from within the post).

Share you content to social media sites and generate backlinks.

Thanks Marcus
lack of fund is the cause of having subdomain
Otherwise i do not write worst articles.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I understand buddy. But shared hosting is very cheap with Ipage.com you can host your website only for $1.99 per month and a domain name will set you back only $15 bucks. That is very cheap and affordable amount.

As a webmaster you will never be able to have full control over your SEO using free blog or free hosting. Time you spend posting content and optimizing your blog can be destroyed in a heartbeat if the for some reason they decide to ban you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)