Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

AVI, MPEG and DIVX video won't play on my PC?

antony Offline referral

I have just downloaded a few movies and some of them have .avi .mpeg and some .xvid extension but non of them will play. I use windows media player but it just gives me an error. How to play AVI, MPEG and DIVX files?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
This is because Windows Media Player needs codec to play those video files. You can install DIVX codec or XVID codec both are free!
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

If you have received this error, you will need to install an additional codec, filter, or software to decode the audio track of your video file.

First, make sure you know the format of the audio track in your file. If you aren't sure, you can open the file in a program like Media Info and look under the Audio Stream section to find this out. You can also open a video in DivX Player Player, you can right-click on the playback screen and select "Show Video Information".

Once you know the format of your audio track, download the appropriate filters, for both Windows and Mac.
ivan Offline referral

Where can I download that codec?
maxout Offline referral

(09-30-2013 03:32 PM)ivan Wrote:  Where can I download that codec?

You can use Xvid or Xdiv just Google for it Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)