Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

AdBlock Plus not working?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I use Firefox to navigate the internet because I think is the best web browser, but this post is not about Firefox but AdBlock Plus add-on. Recently I have been noticing that for some reason it doesn't block Google ads. It does great job blocking all the pop-ups and all the annoying advertising, but it doesn't block Google Ads, I mean ads that show on google.com 001_sad What is the problem???
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Seems like Google is paying Adblock Plus to show their ads!

http://letsforum.com/Thread-Adblock-and-...o-show-Ads
ivan Offline referral

WTF! It's called Adblock, it should block ads not allow them.
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

If you install the Adblock Plus extension and have also installed a filter set then the extension should work.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I don't remember where but I once read an article about Google allegedly paying AdBlock Plus to display their ads! Check this post that I have posted back then!
http://letsforum.com/Thread-Adblock-and-...o-show-Ads
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-05-2013 10:31 PM)ivan Wrote:  WTF! It's called Adblock, it should block ads not allow them.
You expected something different from Google? This is a classic Google move, like why more and more big brands are out ranking more relevant results. Or Google showing Amazon's own Ads for external products as a search result.

I try and avoid using Google in every way possible, which currently is not always possible being in the business I am, but my Google footprint is very minuscule compared to most people online.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
destroyer Offline referral

Just imagine how much money Google lose because of all these adblock add-ons.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Exactly and think of how much they are paying the Dev's of AdBlock to make sure their Ads are the ones that will get through by default.

To me its things like this that should make users stop using that product. There are alternatives and you will not be feeding the beast.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

That was a very clever move by AdBlock Plus.
destroyer Offline referral

I am pretty sure now many are offering ad blocking add-on similar to Adblock Plus hoping to get enough people using their add-on so that they can approach Google with a proposition of get paid for showing Google ads Smile
dodgersbenny Offline referral

Now i these days adblock plus is not blocking google ads.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)