Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adblock and Adblock plus - Paid by Google to show Ads

Ads
banner
banner
banner
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If run company like Google that depends on Advertising Adblock is something you take very seriously. Until recently Adblock plus was doing great gob blocking Google ads, pop-up and pretty much all the advertising, however I have been noticing that Adblock no longer blocks Google ads so I did some research and this is what I found:

"AdblockPlus says this fee is about helping it to maintain its filter list, which also whitelists some small websites and blogs for free, in addition to charging those larger companies like Google that participate. But it’s easy to see Google and others buying the right to put ads in front of web-browsing users, with Adblock Plus essentially acting as a gatekeeper meting out access to that sizeable chunk of consumers. Which gives Adblock a lot of power, and companies like Google that can pay a sizeable advantage over mid-sized competitors who can’t."
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Makes sense! Just imagine how much money Google looses because of Adblock. And now that Ablock is available for Google Chrome they just had to do something about it.
gamer Offline referral

I am not surprised Google pays them not to block Google ads could you imagine how much money Google was loosing during times when AdBlock was blocking all ads!
surenot Offline referral

Now many are trying to copy what Ad Blocker Plus did by releasing their own Ads and popup blocking software hoping to get paid by Google Smile
seo123 Offline referral

I don't care Google ads is not the same as those annoying website advertising popups Smile
Domelo Offline referral

Well, I think people are not happy with Google for minting money all alone lolx. I read in a news story that Google did pay some bucks to ABP to not block its ads, which is infact an upsetting factor for many. Fortunately, I was suggested Adblock - Adguard to remove ads. I tried it and the experiment went successful. You guys can also give it a try. Good luck all!
dude Offline referral

AdBlock Plus does a great job blocking all popups and advertising just because it doesn't block ads on Google search that are not interfering with Google search means nothing but I will definitely try Adblock - Adguard.
Thanks very much.
Domelo Offline referral

(04-13-2014 07:49 PM)dude Wrote:  AdBlock Plus does a great job blocking all popups and advertising just because it doesn't block ads on Google search that are not interfering with Google search means nothing but I will definitely try Adblock - Adguard.
Thanks very much.

It's my pleasure! I just suggested you to try adguard ad blocking software because I found it better than adguard. I hope you did try it and found the same results as I mentioned. Good Luck!
begginer Offline referral

How can I make Google to pay me money Smile
dodgersbenny Offline referral

Now Adblock plus is not blocking any ads of google.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
#@$%!!! Google must be paying them big money for not blocking their ads Smile
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Its first time for me to heard about it, nothing is impossible with google, as long as it helps them they go for it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)