Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Add Nofollow Tag To all Download, Demo & Iframed Link Pages

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Hi, here is a quick but very important article on how to add Nofollow tag to all outgoing or external links and why it is so important.

First what is PageRank (PR)

Google PageRank is an important factor that determines the importance of a website or a blog in the eyes of the search engine, in other words the higher the PageRank the higher the webpage or a website will rank in the search engine!

To increase ranking the website needs to have lots of backlinks in the form of HyperLink and only backlinks that don't have rel="nofollow" are good for PageRank, so that is why it is so important that we don't allow any outgoing links to be Dofollow as our site will be used by those backlinks to increase their own Google PageRank.

The other reason why we should do it is because we need to keep search engine crawlers more on our site so that they will have enough time to properly index it, but if a crawler stumbles upon a link that doesn't have rel="nofollow" it will follow that link thus cutting short the indexing proses of our site.

So remember every time you create a DEMO page that is hosted on some other site or you add a download link again that is not part of your site make sure to add rel="nofollow" to all those links. The same applies to linking your social media profiles and fan pages like Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.

How to add Nofollow Tag in HyperLinks

Here is a normal Dofollow Hyperlink (backlink)

Code:
<a href="URL">Download</a>

This link will be followed and used in PageRank calculation!

Here is the same link but this time it will not be followed neither used for calculating PageRank!

Code:
<a rel="nofollow" href="URL">Download</a>

What links should be kept Dofollow

All the the internal links should always be kept Dofollow to allow crawlers freely end efficiently crawl your entire site.
victor Offline referral

Good SEO article Ivan people need these kind of articles because many don't realize the importance of adding rel="nofollow" to all outgoing links. It doesn't only help keeping your PageRank juices but also stops spam as nofollow backlinks are not really something spammers are looking for!
antony Offline referral

Thanks Ivan pretty need tutorial Wink rel nofollow saves your Google pagerank!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
rel="nofollow" not only saves your PR juice but also keeps crawlers on your site!
ivan Offline referral

I stumbled upon many well known sites that don't add rel nofollow to outgoing links I am not sure why but I am pretty sure they will find that out pretty soon next time they check their page-rank!
seo123 Offline referral

(01-28-2014 08:10 PM)ivan Wrote:  I stumbled upon many well known sites that don't add rel nofollow to outgoing links I am not sure why but I am pretty sure they will find that out pretty soon next time they check their page-rank!

Many websites are just too complex and there is no way a webmaster can be aware of all the problems and bug! All sites rely on their community/user to report bugs, problem and any kind of issues with the site!
So be a good man and report that issue to the webmaster!
maxout Offline referral

What if I leave all links dofollow will that make my site loose rankings or PageRank?
gamer Offline referral

(03-27-2014 05:28 PM)maxout Wrote:  What if I leave all links dofollow will that make my site loose rankings or PageRank?

Yeah your dofollow links will drain your SEO juices all links have to be nofollow the otherwise spammers will benefit from your effort to rank high in the search engine!
seo123 Offline referral

To keep your website SEO juice it's absolutely essential that all your outgoing links are nofollow.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)