Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adsense CPC goes down drastically

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

My average Adsense CPC was always high, between $0.30 and $0.50 but this weak for no reason my Adsense CPC dropped to $0.03, $0,12! Can you tell me that can be causing this low CPC?
victor Offline referral

The most obvious thing that comes to my mind is traffic source! Traffic from North America and Europe have relatively higher CPC than traffic from Asia and Africa! Go to you AdSense account>View full report>Countries.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You would need to share more information to get a proper answer. Victor is off to a good start but there are a ton of factors that could be at play here and there is not enough information to properly help answer your question.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

"not enough information" what else do you need to know?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Go to Alexa and check your website traffic report. I know that traffic from India will result in low CPC $0.01
victor Offline referral

You can also check your website traffic sources on your Google Analytics account
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-15-2013 05:50 AM)antony Wrote:  "not enough information" what else do you need to know?

You might want to read the post on the forums on how to ask a good question.

You have left a ton of variables out in your "issue" that makes it impossible to do nothing but guess an answer to your question.

If you have read that already and still feel that this is a constructive question, then there is not much else I can do to help. You're asking others for help on something yet do not have the time to properly explain your issue, your site dynamics, what changed, what analytics you are using, where your traffic comes from and I could keep going and going and going and going with things you should post to help us actually properly help you and your issues.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Try switching between text ads and image/rich media give each of those a weak or so to run then check the ads performance report!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Check is your site had lost PageRank sometimes it can affect CPC

Support Team
I am pretty sure that you have probably lost ranking in U.S and U.K now you are getting less traffic from those countries and as a result your CPC is lover!
destroyer Offline referral

Why don't you link AdSense account to your Analytics account end check the report on traffic source?

Support Team
You have to embrace the fact that AdSense earnings, CPC and CTR is not a constant figure neither it's always going up, it suppose to fluctuate be cool don't make it worse by manipulation settings!
maxout Offline referral

Stop looking for ways to increase CPC and focus more on increasing your traffic if you want to make more money with Adsense you need a ton of traffic that will generate clicks and when your site stats generating lots of clicks the advertisers will pay more for their ads to show on your site!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)