Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adsense recommendations?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

I have this new feature in my Adsense account "Recommendation" that is right now saying:
Quote:Up to 60% (€3) predicted increase in weekly earnings.
Ad unit size 468x60. Our tests show you're likely to earn more if you replace it with a 728x90 ad unit.

Should I follow these Adsense recommendations or not?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
After all it's just a recommendation it doesn't mean you have to do it! But you can test it to find out if it will really help you to make more money!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The only way you can find out for sure if you will earn more is to test it. Test this AdSense suggestion for a month or so then make a conclusion.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
A month is not a long enough comparison to truly weigh our the benefits or losses. The best and most ideal way would be to run an A/B test with your site using both sizes. I would run at least a month, the longer the better. You may find certain windows of the day other sizes give higher returns that others, you can craft it to display what you would like during those periods. Just get creative with your code.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
That's correct you need data to work with and the only way you can get that data (impressions, CPC, CTR) is by testing each and every one of questionable AdSense Ad unit!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)