Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adsense website/blog vs Youtube?

Ads
badboy Offline referral

You can make money with Adsense on YouTube or with the website or a blog but which of these is better and requires less investment but has higher earnings?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
It's much easier to make money on YouTube but you have to put-up with YouTube policy, terms and conditions and whole bunch of people that are there to flag videos.

Website or a blog is a best method of making money.
badboy Offline referral

I think YouTube is better because it's free and you get a lot of traffic, the website is not cheap, web hosting, web design, marketing, advertising cost big money Smile
mikeyrc3 Offline referral

I think website is great
surenot Offline referral

If you are an experienced businessman you'll know that the more control you have over your business the better results you get. The same applies to the Internet marketing. Website gives a webmaster full control when Youtube doesn't. Sure you can make more money on Youtube but dealing with constant fear of been kicked out of it for non stopping strikes not really what I have in mind. No matter what content you have there are plenty of jealous people that will not stop flagging your videos Smile
badboy Offline referral

Thanks SureNot but I have no experience in business neither in internet marketing but it make sense what you're saying Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)