Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adwords budget?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I know very little about Google Adwords I know that is used for advertising and that's it. Anyways, which is the recommended Adwords daily budget for advertisers like me beginners? And doesn't make any difference is my daily budget is very small? Also is there a way to make PPC 1 cent or cost-per-click need to be high for more exposure?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
What you are referring to is called "return on investment" (ROI)

With ROI, you'll know what profits your business will make in relation to money spend on Adwords advertising!

ROI formula looks like this (Revenue - Cost of goods sold) / Cost of goods sold.
You can calculate ROI yourself or use one of many Return on Investment Calculator tools just Google for it.

If you have a product and it costs $50 to produce, that sells for $100. As a result of Adwords advertising you sold 6 of these products which makes your total sales $600, and you spend $100 on Adwords. Your ROI is ($600-($300+$100))/($300+$100), or 50%.

More info on Measuring return on investment (ROI) visit the link below
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722066?hl=en
ivan Offline referral

I don't have any business nether I sell any products the only reason I would use Adwords is to get traffic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)