Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Adwords minimum budget

Ads
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

What is the minimum daily budget for starters? What if I pause my Adwords campaign for a few days, do I still have to spend the minimum?
victor Offline referral

I don't know much about Google AdWords but I think there ain't minimum budget however I believe you need to pay $5 to activate AdWords account.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You should always start at $10 unless its a proven campaign.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ergaurav Offline referral

start with initial budget with A/B testing of the ads initially to get the idea how your ad run well wiht different version of the same ads
Webindia Master
info@webindiamaster.com
webindiamaster (skype)
http://www.webindiamaster.com
Educaindia Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Great Info.
Thanks for sharing this info.
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

You should start campaign in $10.
Eric Debby Offline referral

Your recommended budget estimates what amount is needed to accommodate the number of clicks that your ads could receive in a day, based on how much traffic is available for your current keywords. If you choose a daily budget that's lower than the recommended amount, your ads can still show, but they won't show for every search. Instead, we'll spread the delivery of your ad throughout the day so that you don't exceed your budget by more than 20%. If your budget is limiting your campaign's traffic, you'll be able to see recommended budget amounts.
00rencast Offline referral

(08-15-2013 11:41 AM)antony Wrote:  What is the minimum daily budget for starters? What if I pause my Adwords campaign for a few days, do I still have to spend the minimum?

That actually depends on you. I've handled Google Adwords before. I spend like 10-15$ per keyword. It's quite expensive. But then if you hit the right keyword I assure you, you're gonna get twice ROI at the end of the month. Of course your product has to have market relevance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)