Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Affiliate Marketing

evathomsan Offline referral

Explain the use of affiliate Marketing and process of it?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The way "affiliate marketing" works is pretty simply.

Let say I have a product to sell and I don't have time to market it myself. So I offer people to get paid for every customer they bring that results in a sale.

So you bring me a customer that buys my eBook and then you get pays a commission from that sale. The more customers (traffic) you generate to my affiliate program the more money you earn.

You would need to have a website, blog or use social media pages to generate traffic as you will be given an affiliate link when clicked will tell me that the customer is coming from you.
TrishaM Offline referral

Affiliate Marketing basically works as being the bridge from one company to another. Let me paint you a picture of you as the affiliate marketer working for an online advertising company. All you have to do is to find advertisers who are looking for online advertising companies to launch their campaigns with. You then serve as the bridge or the third party to get that advertiser use the technology of the company and you get a commission for doing it
ChetanModi Offline referral

Getting bunches of information form this post and know about different kind of things, thanks for shared.
joomdev Offline referral

The best way to approach affiliate marketing is to promote products and services you personally use and that are relevant to your affiliate sites.

Chasing trends is a short-term play and you'll likely find that you lose interest in topics you don't care about before any money kicks in.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)