Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Affiliate marketing commissions?

Ads
dude Offline referral

What percentage or commission of the sale do I expect to make with and average affiliate programs?
surenot Offline referral

affiliate marketing commission rates vary from one program to another but average commission you earn is between 10% and 20%
Erin Nagata Offline referral

It all depends of what you and your client agreed upon. Smile See its product, service and brand first.
ropemediahouse Offline referral

Its all about the affiliate you are using because its vary from one to another affiliate networks programs...obvious their commissions ratio can vary...
lucyjorge Offline referral

I want know what is affiliate program
victor Offline referral

(12-17-2014 12:56 PM)lucyjorge Wrote:  I want know what is affiliate program

Please learn here the meaning of affiliate program: http://letsforum.com/Thread-What-is-affiliate-program
blackwhale Offline referral

For physical and trusted products commission goes from 3-20%
For Virtual.. products or products like Via gra etc 50%-100%
Moezilla Offline referral

It depends. In some cases commission may exceed the total value of the product/subscription- for example, you can get a $38 commission for a product that cost $25. It's all a matter of where the company wants to push their traffic.

Where I work, we payout to affiliates between $16 to $38, and we convert very well with Movie sites. If you have a movie site, I can help you.
PM <REMOVED>
TrishaM Offline referral

(11-29-2014 02:24 PM)dude Wrote:  What percentage or commission of the sale do I expect to make with and average affiliate programs?

Usually the commission that an affiliate marketer gets is around 10% or would still depend on the company that you're working for.
ChetanModi Offline referral

Depends of product companies that what kind of shared with us, atleast 3-20% of the product.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)