Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Anchor text vs plain text?

Ads
make money online
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
For quality purposes and seo which is better to prevent keyword stuffing links or plain text?

Let me explain!

If I got 20 words same ones on the page should I leave them as plain text or make them links?

The page is a users list and words are location like USA. So Do I leave them as text which will look like stuffing or make them all links?
berto Offline referral

Anchor text for widening the interesting information while the plain text contains the quality data for the target audience.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
I show 10 users per page and all of them show USA as location. If I leave that as text that will be seeing as #keywords stuffing not sure how that will be takes if I make those words as links?
homepolestudios Offline referral

Anchor Text Definition. Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text is relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. The anchor text is also known as the link label or link title. Plain text is which only provide information but not clickable.
allahbarkatlocket Offline referral

Anchor Text Definition. The Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. ... The anchor text is also known as the link label or link title.
innocenthearth Offline referral

anchor text known as clickable link and plain text will not give you benefit
alicemark15 Offline referral

Hey,
Anchor text contains a link to the page, where the plaintext is not a link it's just a simple text.
Anchor text is clickable where plain text in non-clickable.
sankalppatil Offline referral

Plain text is nothing but simple text which has quality content but doesn't have a link.
The anchor element is used to create hyperlinks between a source anchor and a destination anchor.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)