Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Auto backlinks submitter really works?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

Guys I have stumbled upon this backlinks submiter that supost to get 2500 free backlinks for your site but I am wondering if it really help SEO and helps to increase pagerank?
Does free automatic anline Backlink Submitter work?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To tell the truth this is the first time I hear about this backlinks submitter, I have to test it first before I give you my advice.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Avoid this at all costs. Nothing that will do this automatically will give the same results as real backlinks will and you run the possibility of getting penalized by the search engines.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes I have to agree with Chod if you are using it then stop before you get penalized by Google!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I bet Auto backlinks submitter does work but are those backlinks will really help to improve your page-rank?
I don't think so!
victor Offline referral

Yeah it works great destroying Google rating! Don't use any of those!!!!!
Don't you realize that backlinks is not the center of the universe! Just focus all you got on creating good content!
draggin Offline referral

I really never heard about this, Always manual submissions will give good results for SEO.
victor Offline referral

Correct, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that it's an automatic submission, Google will hammer you hard for that!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
All these backlinks, article spinning, rewriting programs will get you into trouble very fast. Google and not just search engine everyone can easily see that the post is a spam! Now, content is the key to everything so make sure you take your time and submit your link or your article manually but most important don't SPAM!
prasalvi92 Offline referral

I think it works, but i think its an unethical practice.
You may get penalized.
Not sure though
ChrisJenkins Offline referral

It might work but spoiler alert. You need to check the websites where your link is shared.
niloyhasan Offline referral

It is not a good practice for any website
chinomoreno Offline referral

Nope. And I will never, ever get persuaded on it.
Might work but for long term purposes I doubt it is effective.
I mean, it is a for of link scheming for sure. And sooner or later Google will find this unusual activity.
You better stay away from it.
SarahChang Offline referral

That might not be such a good idea. It seems easy at the first glimpse. However, Irrelevant links to ones website can lead to Google penalizing the said website.

Reconsider with utmost caution. You should learn about Google updates for better strategies
Brucey Offline referral

Due to new update in google, I'm sure that your tools will be penalized. So stop using it
stev john Offline referral

There may be such thing "backlink submitter" because we have seen Captcha many times before submitting a backlink. And all we know that this thing is for automatic submission.
But the important thing is that if there exists thing like this still it will not have big effect because every quality website has Captcha.
lindseynicole Offline referral

Banned

Banned
By using automatic submitter tools helps us to complete the submission task in a fast way.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Hi there, Such kind of tool can work.
SmallSeoToolz Offline referral

Auto backlinks maker, generator and creator all are not good. Some of them are bad because they provide bad backlinks. On the other hands some of them are really wonderful for backlinks building.
Link Analyzer Tool |Keyword Density Checker |[url=http://seotoolscentre.com/domain-authority-checker]Bulk domain authority checker tool[/u
datul Offline referral

Auto backlink submitter is great tools & it really works ,it also helps to boost the rank of website as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)