Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Backlinks Updating Issue in Webmaster Tools

vividbharti Offline referral

Hello All,
One of my websites is not ranked in Google searches. The website is 6 months older and I have created backlinks for my website. Last month when I saw my website is not ranked and also backlinks in webmaster tools were not updating from the start. It was showing the same number of backlinks for last 5 months. Then I delete the site from webmaster tools and re-enter it in my webmaster tools. Now it shows the updated number of backlinks. But again it is stuck to that number from one month or so. Is there any issue related to it that doesn’t let my website rank in search results not even in last page??
josephinek Offline referral

You have to check robots.txt.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
How many URLs does your sitemap contains and how many of them are index? Check your header for meta tag robots make sure you don't blocking search engine from crawling the site!

In webmaster tools account check manual actions for possible problems. If the web-site is not getting indexed maybe the domain name is banned from Google.
warner5353 Offline referral

welcome to this forum site,here you can find lots of things,i suggest you for yourquestion,you have to contect any other expert right now i have no knowledge about your question sorry for that.

SEOs never use audio sharing sites…which is CRAZY because they’re ridiculously easy to get backlinks from.

And make no mistake: these audio sharing sites authoritative sites that can make a serious dent.

All you need to do is create a piece of audio (preferably music) and upload it to an authoritative audio sharing site.

Even if you have as much music talent as MC Hammer you can still take advantage of this technique.

Just hit ‘record’ on your laptop mic and beat-box like you do in your car. These files aren’t usually screened by people so you don’t have to worry about winning a Grammy.

Just record something, upload it, and grab your authority links.

Needless to say, you don’t want to spam these sites. Create a legit non-spammy profile or else it will get deleted pretty quickly.

You probably already know that the days of spammy link building are long gone.

And to succeed with SEO today, you need use mail outreach to build quality backlinks.

See how huge this is?

Someone is handing you a list of quality blogs on a silver platter…

…blogs you can potentially get links from.

Here’s the exact step-by-step process to follow:

1. Use these search strings to find “best of” blog posts in your niche:

“best TOPIC blogs 2015″

“my favorite TOPIC blogs”

“TOPIC blogs to read”

“My favorite TOPIC blogs”

If you have a software product, information product, consulting service or ANYTHING of value that you sell, you can easily turn that into handfuls of high-quality backlinks.

Actually, I just launched a guide that teaches people how to make luxury soaps at home. I usually charge $X, but I’d be more than happy to send it over to you on the house. All I’d ask is that you’d consider mentioning it on your blog or writing a review.

it on their homepage or a testimonial page. To show that you’re a real person they’ll often put a link to your site for you…without you even having to ask.

Make no mistake, you can get some baller backlinks from testimonials (here’s one on a PR6 page):

Have a feeling your site has been penalized? If your traffic and position in the SERPs is dwindling and you’re not sure why, it could be a penalty. To reclaim valuable web traffic and leads, the best thing to do is move forward. We’re here to help! Read on to learn all the steps you need to know to clean up your backlink profile and resume your position in Google’s good graces.

By default, Link Research Tools will filter your website’s links into 4 categories of how dangerous the link is to your site: high, average, low, and very low. For the first round, focus on the high and average links. You can disregard the other links for now as these most likely aren’t the culprits that may be resulting in your website’s penalty.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)