Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Backlinks checker tool?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

Where can I find a free script that checks for backlinks?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+backlink+checker+script

Why do you refuse to do any research on your part?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Thanks Chod I don't want to spend time searching I am very lazy dude LOL Wink

P.S. is it OK with Google to use one of those?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-09-2013 09:39 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Thanks Chod I don't want to spend time searching I am very lazy dude LOL Wink

P.S. is it OK with Google to use one of those?

Well that response just lost my respect and willingness to help you.

Hopefully others will take pity on your lackadaisical attitude and spoon feed you the rest of your life.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Come on that was just a joke don't be so sensitive
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Don't waist you time because almost all of those free backlinks checking tools don't work properly you either have to buy or create one yourself
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-09-2013 09:52 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Come on that was just a joke don't be so sensitive
Then dont be so fricken lazy and expect everyone to do your work. You show nothing other than pure lazyness on your part and a refusal to start learning the basics.
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Chod chill out bro he told you it was just a joke
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-10-2013 05:58 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Chod chill out bro he told you it was just a joke

Way to join the party late just too boost your post count there man! Just because he feels it was a joke, does not mean I have to take it as one. At least I can form more than single sentences that are not copy and pasted like most of the posts here, or ran through some spinner.

I honestly don't care your opinion on my response to him. Call me a di ck all you want.

Laziness should never be coddled it is the demise of many in this day and age. Spoon feeding those who are inept at even showing the basic desire to learn and grow from what you share, just need the umbilical cord cut for them cause their mother certainly never did.

Especially when they are not being honest about what they are asking for and where the "tools" he wants are going to go.

There is a reason these boards are basically dead and 99.9999999% of the posts show why, the asker cant even be bothered enough to share enough details, be upfront in what they are trying to do and so on.

This is honestly getting so old, tired of seeing the same person posting as multiple people, never changing their verbiage or the way they carry themselves, not actually wanting to learn some basics to help better not only themselves but those people they are trying to attract.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Chod my man this forum is just 6 month old and as you know more than anyone it's very difficult to get going in such a short period of time, wright now I am experimenting with different things to see which one works better, it takes time so I am sorry if you find this forum "basically dead"
fp.harikumar Offline referral

ahrefs.com
majesticseo.com
draggin Offline referral

Webmeup is the good tool for checking backlinks. it will provide all the back links from the competitors website.
victor Offline referral

I don't think you can use any of those so called "Backlinks checker tool" for free and besides I would never let others to play with my backlinks but it just me baby
letsplay Offline referral

How is this backlinks checking tool different from Google webmaster toosl account > links to your site? If Google says you only have 10 backlinks it won't make any difference that some other tools are saying you have more!
ivan Offline referral

Why don't make your life easier and use what you have what Google offers for free? Save your money by using the best back-links checker tool "Google Webmaster Tools" account Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)