Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Backlinks vs Content what is given more weight?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
yava Offline referral

Backlinks are important but so is content then what is given more weight by Google?
surenot Offline referral

Both are important you right but I would say nowadays with new updates and stuff it looks like Google gives more weight to content. Quality over quantity Smile
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Nope links are on top of the list then the content.
yava Offline referral

So you are saying that even if I have a great content I still need to get backlinks?
fifaworldcupfinal2014 Offline referral

your content is more important now-a-days back links is just optional. so focus more on content then back links
Fifa World Cup enjoy the biggest match on the planet, Fifa World Cup Final 2014 it the match of the years for all the football fan.
vinod Offline referral

For the google unique and informative content have matter because google want to provide information to their users. But for a seo point of view back links have matter because we have to improve website ranking. So both are good for the different candidates or for different type. So for a best seo executive we have to do both work used unique and informative content and makes some thematic and niche back links for better result.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Both content and backlinks are important to get higher rank on search engine. Backlink should from highly relevant and high PR websites. Content should unique, Informative and related to your topic. Share your content on social sharing websites and do bookmarking of that.
KevinMax Offline referral

No Confusion:
Back-links are more important when content lacks the quality.
When content beats the quality then back-links are less important.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)