Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Bad backlinks?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
zorro Offline referral

I read an article saying that bad backlinks even dofollow ones are bad for SEO. But what backlinks are considered as bad and good ones? And how to find and delete them?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
What's important is to know backlinks Google is aware of! You can find them in webmasters tools account under Search Traffic >> Links to Your Site. Check all of them and if you find some you want to remove use: Disavow Links Tool https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/...links-main This is an advance tool so if you don't know what to do just ask for support.
fifaworldcupfinal2014 Offline referral

Bad back links are the ones which are made from the websites which are made from the website which are not indexed by the google or the website which do spamming. so remove those links.
Fifa World Cup enjoy the biggest match on the planet, Fifa World Cup Final 2014 it the match of the years for all the football fan.
KevinMax Offline referral

Bad Links:
1. Sites which are unrelated to the website
2. Unnatural back links
3. The sites which gives negative testimonials about you and your company site
4. Posted in SPAM comment/trackbacks/pingbacks..etc
5. The site which refer you by Negative anchors
6. Low quality domain authority links

I usually do three things to identify & remove the SPAM back-links
1. Google Webmaster tools - (Agree with @invisibe_dude comment)
2. Ahrefs - With scbscription account we can find and delete the bad back links
3. SEO spyglass - Paid account scrapes all the back links added to the site. We need to find them with some filters in built with spy glass.

Use Google disavow tool - Make Google to not index the bad links.
If you did by yourself - You can do it manually.
zorro Offline referral

Awesome post Kevin thanks very much you are great contributor. I would like to ask you to help me with Google disavow tool but it could be interpreted as of-topic post so I am going to post new thread.
evathomsan Offline referral

Bad backlinks, also referred to as low quality unwanted contents or unnatural links, are a frequent subject of discussion in the digital marketing world. Bad backlinks can be found easily – you just need to follow the link to the site and find out its content and whether the presence of the link there would ruin your credibility.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Bad links are the type of backlinks which uses duplicate contents & the links submitted in low PR sites.It does't help to rank your website.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
RickyFranks Offline referral

(07-05-2014 10:09 PM)zorro Wrote:  I read an article saying that bad backlinks even dofollow ones are bad for SEO. But what backlinks are considered as bad and good ones? And how to find and delete them?

Creating backlinks in spamming site can drop ranking of your website.
vikas Industries Offline referral

if You want To Remove The Bad Backlinks of website. Google Webmaster Disavow tool is best.
joshuamercedes Offline referral

Don't worry about bad or irrelevant links as they won't effect you just care about broken links, if any of them is broken then remove them from web master tool. Just start building links with quality content at relevance place, surely you will have good search engine ranking position within couple of days.
herischarles Offline referral

As per my knowledge, A bad backlinks are the links from unrelated sites with very low spam links..These backlinks are not only bad from a ranking point of view but it can also be extremely detrimental to the credibility of your brand..
anas001 Offline referral

1 dofollow backlink page rank ( 7 6 5 ) is better than 50000 backlinks page rank 0 and nofollow
sammel Offline referral

Bad backlinks can be termed as un natural links generated by spam, software, paid link, links exchanges

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)