Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Banned AdSense Account

Ads
Tbo29 Offline referral

I've my forum up now for 2 months and had been approved by Google AdSense after only 2 weeks.

Now one week ago I received the mail from Google that due to illegal activity detected they had to close my account.

I did check what might have happened, as I'm dead sure that I never clicked on my ads. It's a normal discussion forum with already more than 1200 threads in German and Spanish.

The only thing I can guess is the following. Two users got into a verbal fight and one user wrote some real bad and threatening stuff using a non acceptable language. As soon as I discovered the thread I censured (cancelled the words) and banned the user.

Do you think it could be because of that? Because only a couple of hours later I received the banning notice from Google.

I explained all facts to Google on their form hoping to get a positive answer, but I'm not too optimistic about that.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google Adsense cares very much about content, this means that if your ads are showing along prohibited by Adsense content you could get banned.

You run a discussion forum you should moderate all posts looking for that type of content and eliminate it ASAP the otherwise you know what will happen.

Follow this URL to learn more about what content you should avoid, delete it from your forum and send Adsense reconsideration request.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688?hl=en
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Once you get banned reconsideration email almost certainly will not help, unless there was a mistake made by Adsense. I believe they reviews all reported accounts manually so there is a very slim chance they made a mistake.

Also there was really something bad going on cause they usually ban domain name not the account!
Tbo29 Offline referral

I have asked them to reconsider. I've aready more than 1,500 threads and sometimes for a short time things are seen only some time later. In any case I've build up a 'bad words' list, which hopefully will do some good,

Let's hope they will reconsider, otherwise I will have to look for alternative ads. And thinking that things were running fine. Unfortunately you can't foresee matters.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You can do something like this! Create a plugin or something that will not show ads if the thread is less than 24 hours old, this gives you more than enough time to moderate it.
NewWordOrder Offline referral

(07-19-2014 09:53 PM)Tbo29 Wrote:  I've my forum up now for 2 months and had been approved by Google AdSense after only 2 weeks.

Now one week ago I received the mail from Google that due to illegal activity detected they had to close my account.

I did check what might have happened, as I'm dead sure that I never clicked on my ads. It's a normal discussion forum with already more than 1200 threads in German and Spanish.

The only thing I can guess is the following. Two users got into a verbal fight and one user wrote some real bad and threatening stuff using a non acceptable language. As soon as I discovered the thread I censured (cancelled the words) and banned the user.

Do you think it could be because of that? Because only a couple of hours later I received the banning notice from Google.

I explained all facts to Google on their form hoping to get a positive answer, but I'm not too optimistic about that.

google dont need any reason. thats terrible with adsense. Did anyone get the account back in the future?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)