Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Barack Obama good or bad president?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

I personally think Mr. Obama is a great man and even better President.
But is Barack Obama a good or bad president?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think he is a joke and is ruining our country trying to take care of hopeless people who expect nothing but a free ride and handouts. He has done more damage to the US than any other president and has fixed even less. I can not think of a single good thing he has done for the the US population as a whole and even less for the world.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
How come the majority of Americans still can't get affordable health care, why make people suffer with this Health care reform. Why is so difficult for America to adopt similar what we have here in EU
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Because most Americans want everything for doing nothing, because they feel entitled to it. The vast majority of Americans are why we are in the decline we have been in for years. Lazy, expect everything for free.

With ObamaCare, American companies are now getting rid of as many full time employees as possible and bringing in part timers to make up for the full timers. More and more companies are moving this way as it becomes closer to the forcing of ObamaCare on us as a populous. This program is riddled with flaws and will not help America and its people anymore than our current Health Care system. Most predict it to make our Health Care even worse and still only the rich will get the elite care that is available today.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)