Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best Forum Boards

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I want to create an online discussion forum or message board where people can discuss about their favorite topics, and I am looking for the best forum software or forum script?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
There are many good forum scripts, some of them are open source or free but most of them are paid forum scripts. The good thing about whether it's a free forum software or paid script is that it's very easy to install it.
So here is best forum scripts I know!
1. PhpBB
2. Mybb
3. vBulletin Forums
4. Simple Machines Forums
5. bbPress
6. PunBB
7. Vanilla
8. Drupal Forum
9. Oxwall
10. Pligg
victor Offline referral

You should use Mybb which is a free open source forum script and it has very user-friendly platform.
Jessica Wilson Offline referral

The good thing about whether it's a free forum software or paid script is that it's very easy to install it.
So, best forum script i known.

1.phpBB
2.My BB
3.Simple Machines Forum
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
MyBB open source forum script has tons of positive reviews! And I personally like the way Mybb looks, very easy to use
victor Offline referral

I have to say it again MYBB is the best, most powerful and most feature rich forum software!
ivan Offline referral

I have checked MYBB forum software and I have to say I am impressed with the amount of positive feedback it gets so MYBB is definitely on top of my list!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Ivan only you can decide which is the best, the reason one is better than others is all relative.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am not going to dive a percentage but most of the forum software are very similar there is only a small percentage that makes them different however it is this small percentage that makes the whole difference!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)