Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best Paying AdSense Ad Formats

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

Which is the Best Performing Banner Size for AdSense? I have been with AdSense for years now but my AdSense CTR is very low! How to improve AdSense CTR?
maria Offline referral

According to Google Adsense "The sizes we've found to be the most effective are the 336x280 Large Rectangle, the 300x250 Medium Rectangle, the 728x90 Leaderboard, and the 160x600 Wide Skyscraper. Keep in mind that while these ad sizes typically perform well, you should use the size that best complements your pages."

Best Paying AdSense Ad Formats

IMG source: labnol.org
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It could be a combination of many factors as to why your CTR is low with AdSense. It could be the Ad sizes, it could be placement, it could be the Ad's that are getting displayed, it could be your traffic in general(Lookers,not buyers). Without more details it is really hard to pin point it down to only a single variable as to why you are consistently getting a low CTR.

What have you tried? Are you using analytics on your traffic? Google Analytics is decent but there are other options that give you more power. What is your traffic source types, what are the vistors actually coming to your site for? I could keep going and going Tongue
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
To get most of AdSense CPC you have to target USA an UK. Traffic from these countries bring high CPC. However if you get clicks from India then CPC is going to be very low!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why don't you just test each of them! Publish each AdSense ad unit for a day or so and after you have tested all of them compare their CTR, that will tell you which ad unit has higher CTR on your website.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Testing only a day would not give you even comparison. You should be testing a new size for the exact amount of time you ran your previous side. That is the only way to truly compare the results of two sizes. You cant compare a days run CTR when you do a drastic change.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

To get higher AdSense CPC you website has to have good page rank. Websites that have high pagerank tend to have higher CPC
destroyer Offline referral

Try to create custom targeted channels that should help to increase CPC by how much well it depends on your niche
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah you are absolutely right about Adsense custom channels that is what makes all the difference some of my custom channels have CPC $5 up to $10 bucks but of-course don't forget about the niche that advertisers are looking for.

Support Team
There is no way you can find an alternative that comes even close to Google AdSense! If you got banned from AdSense for whatever the reason I suggest you to apply for a new AdSense account in your close relative's name!!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-17-2013 03:11 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  There is no way you can find an alternative that comes even close to Google AdSense! If you got banned from AdSense for whatever the reason I suggest you to apply for a new AdSense account in your close relative's name!!

Wrong! I have niches that drastically outperform anything AdSense ever was able to produce. You guys think way to broad
www.AdminEmpire.com
victor Offline referral

Yeah to make a big buck it all comes down to your niche! My CTR can be super low but if my CPC is very high I can live with that Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-17-2013 07:20 PM)victor Wrote:  Yeah to make a big buck it all comes down to your niche! My CTR can be super low but if my CPC is very high I can live with that Wink
What some can live with, others will further optimize to make sure all aspects are as high as possible. But too each their own.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Niche is of course important but a lot of good quality content is even better because if you have articles with 1000 1500 words then I am pretty sure AdSense will have no problems with finding the appropriate ads to show along that content!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-18-2013 02:00 PM)Maya Wrote:  Niche is of course important but a lot of good quality content is even better because if you have articles with 1000 1500 words then I am pretty sure AdSense will have no problems with finding the appropriate ads to show along that content!
So words is all it takes to get relevant ads? You might want to go re read the DOCs some more Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Most of the Adsense ads are cookie based which means that if a user before visiting websites B visited website A which was about video games then it will most likely see video game relevant ads on the website B

http://letsforum.com/Thread-How-to-get-m...crease-CTR

Support Team
It had been already said multiple times on these forums that the only way to know for sure which Ad unit has better CPC and CTR is to test that unit because what works for someone might not work for you!
hellboy Offline referral

Highest paying ad sizes:

336x280 large rectangle
300x250 medium rectangle
728x90 leaderboard
160x600 wide skyscraper
letsplay Offline referral

Thanks hellboy. I have a problem since Google only allows 3 ads per page I can't use all of them. Which ones do you recommend I should use?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)