Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best Web Hosting Sites

Ads
letsplay Offline referral

I am thinking about lunching my own website and I need a good web hosting company, that is reliable, cheep and has a good customer support, can you help me with this question please?
maria Offline referral

Have you checked this post: http://letsforum.com/Thread-Five-Best-We...-Companies

Best web hosting

1. hostgator.com
2. justhost.com
3. ipage.com
4. bluehost.com
5. webhostinghub.com
6. hostmonster.com
7. fatcow.com
8. webhostingpad.com
9. ixwebhosting.com
10. hosting.com.ru
ivan Offline referral

I think you should host your web site at iPage.com. I have been with iPage.com for years and they are the best web hosting. Every time I have a question I just use live chat support and in seconds 24/7 I have a person that always helps me with my questions.
harikiri Offline referral

What can I say. Ivan, usually a person who is really enthusiastic about his or her website hosting provider, will give more details or tell a story about a positive experience. I don't see that in your post. My web host is exceptional. If you search online for complaints you won't find any negative story about my provider. The reason simply is that there are no complaints about them despite the fact that they opened their doors a long time ago in 2003. Do the same with the so called top hosts and you'll find numerous complaints. By the way Letsplay, the name is Linux Hosts Inc.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Linux Hosts Inc. is not one of the best web hosting sites! It may be good but not the best hosting!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
The best is honestly relative to each person and their exact needs. Some people are happy with those 3.99 a month shared hosting plans. While others are happy paying $170 for a fully managed solution.

I would honestly not use "cheap" as one of your deciding factors in which company to use. There are reasons you have cheap hosting then normal hosting then fully managed. Make sure you do some good research on the host of choice as well, you may run across something that will make you think twice.

Just with everything else in life you get what you pay for and this is very true in the hosting world.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Yes, if you want host just a blog or a simple HTML website without database then shared hosting is the best option for you! It depends on the website hosting but usually a blog or a simple website on the shared hosting can handle a lot of traffic. However more complex PHP website with database and everything will require VPS private hosting
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-23-2013 09:13 PM)Maria Wrote:  Yes, if you want host just a blog or a simple HTML website without database then shared hosting is the best option for you! It depends on the website hosting but usually a blog or a simple website on the shared hosting can handle a lot of traffic. However more complex PHP website with database and everything will require VPS private hosting
Most blogs are going to require a DB of some kind Wink Also VPS private hosting is still a different type of hosting than what I was referring to by the fully managed hosting solutions. One other great thing about using a hosting company that does that, is the server is configured to your sites needs and complexities, no having to conform past what the company has for their security policies. Many even give you CVS access so you can shoot your new version up to them, it then gets put into the test cycle, gets tested to make sure it meets minimum specs, code is verified, then the Dev Op's process finishes by autonomously posting the approved new version. That is if you are the one maintaining the code base.

By nature shared hosting has to be able to handle lots of traffic, your accepting requests for up to 1k sites per server on average. But that does not mean the more expensive options can not handle large amounts of traffic, most will give you a load balancer and auto scaling for those times when your site gets mentioned some place and you all the sudden are getting 100's to 1000's of requests per hour when you use to only get that in a month. Most other solutions can only handle a large influx to a degree many very badly. You end up loosing your free publicity moment because your site is no longer accessible.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Yes it also depend on the website hosting itself! Once I had my website hosted on HostUpon.com and they had all kinds of limitations, my website couldn't handle 5 people at the time! Was horrible!
dom11 Offline referral

I got a hosting from hostpower.ch. Servers in Germany and US.
Fast and easy to use. Runs on C-Panel, so there's no hassle with managing admin tools. Ive tried alot of different Hosting companies and now I'm finally satisfied.
I wish there was a faster way to transport the folders from the old to the current on.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-10-2013 06:10 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I am thinking about lunching my own website and I need a good web hosting company, that is reliable, cheep and has a good customer support, can you help me with this question please?
If you do not actually state your needs you can not actually get good advice on hosting companies. Also you need to figure out how much time you want to invest into maintaining your site ALL the time and the server it is running on.

If you post more details about your site, its traffic, what you want to do with it and all those types of factors I would happily share who I think are the best for YOUR exact need Smile

(07-10-2013 06:20 PM)Maria Wrote:  Have you checked this post: http://letsforum.com/Thread-Five-Best-We...-Companies

Best web hosting

1. hostgator.com
2. justhost.com
3. ipage.com
4. bluehost.com
5. webhostinghub.com
6. hostmonster.com
7. fatcow.com
8. webhostingpad.com
9. ixwebhosting.com
10. hosting.com.ru
I would avoid any hosting company owned by EIG
This would include but not limited to
hostgator.com
dreamhost.com
bluehost.com
hostmonster.com
justhost.com

And many many more.

This is a personal opinion of mine, but thanks to EIG buying out tons and tons of hosting companies, it has actually brought my hosting companies tons more business. The main reason being EIG ran hosting companies not only have horrid customer service but they also have horrendous uptimes, many unpatched security holes/issues and much much more. Please read about EIG and why none of the companies they own should be supported.

Another catch is all the floods of cheap hosting, DO NOT JUST GO ON PRICE! If you go only on price you're limiting your chance of success because not only does your success rely on yourself and the site and its content, but it is also reliant on your hosting company. If your host is not reliable, cant respond quickly, does not monitor in real time and many other factors you just be increasing your chances of failing and most often failing sooner. And please please please avoid any hosting company that is selling a hosting option listed or called SEO hosting. If you do not want good SERPs please use those services, if you want to get good SERPs do not use those at all costs.

I could keep going and going and going about hosting, considering I have been running a hosting company for many years, and the hosting company has now expanded past just hosting to offer a full plethora of fully managed services.
www.AdminEmpire.com
avanthika Offline referral

(07-10-2013 06:10 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I am thinking about lunching my own website and I need a good web hosting company, that is reliable, cheep and has a good customer support, can you help me with this question please?

I would suggest to you get the hosting from XnYnZ.com here they provide many services at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Quote:I would suggest to you get the hosting from XnYnZ.com here they provide many services at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

To tell the truth I have never even heard about your web hosting site!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-04-2013 02:36 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  
Quote:I would suggest to you get the hosting from XnYnZ.com here they provide many services at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

To tell the truth I have never even heard about your web hosting site!

My Opinion is its another fly by night reseller in summer frenzy. There is no long term with a company like that. Its resellers such as this that have brought hosting to the sub par level that is now, with people expecting the world for pennies on the dollar.

But it is also companies like this that bring in business for hosts like mine, if you end up in it for the long term, especially if its a revenue stream for you avoid trusting another penny reseller.
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

I would use well known hosting sites even if it costs a little bit more just because hosting your site on unknown hosting is a risky situation
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Here are Top Web Hosting 2014:

1. iPage
2. Just Host
3. Go Daddy
4. Arvixe
5. MidPhase
6. HostGator
7. AN Hosting
8. Network Solutions
9. Globat
10. WestHost

Thy get most positive reviews!
Joel Offline referral

1. hostgator.com
2. justhost.com
3. ipage.com
4. bluehost.com
5. webhostinghub.com
I am the employee of the Classified Ad Poster. I wish to do SEO for my site through this letsforum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)