Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best domain name?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Could you tell me please how to come up with a perfect domain name that will help me to get traffic like Facebook Google .atc.

I plan to create a website about video games but all the domain names I want are already taken. 001_crying
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
There is no perfect formula to getting the "best" domain name. Also keep in mind EMD are no longer the gold mine in Google people thought they always would be.

Just pick something simple, short, easy to remember. Only you are you going to be able to know what the best is for you and your site.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
For maximum SEO I recommend .com domains
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
That is not as true today as it even was last year let alone 5 years ago. Also if you're going for a more geo located TLD then you should be using what ever is your countries TLD.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-19-2013 09:47 PM)Maya Wrote:  For maximum SEO I recommend .com domains

It is truth because our mind is used to think about .com so most of the time we look for .com domain names
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Again I disagree especially in 2013! There are way more factors to keep in mind. You do not need a .com to be a massive site. It is all dependent on your niche, audience, and future plans of the site.
www.AdminEmpire.com
wrightandru Offline referral

Set the domain name for niche games it not important you have to select a "best". select related things do your on-page perfectly like unique content, provide all types of games this will make your domain "best".
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(03-07-2014 11:07 AM)wrightandru Wrote:  Set the domain name for niche games it not important you have to select a "best". select related things do your on-page perfectly like unique content, provide all types of games this will make your domain "best".

Really nice advice!!!
Create a website and dedicate it to video games, tutorials tips and tricks. Also I have noticed websites that are writing about celebrities are doing great.

P.S. Posting reviews on new gadgets like cellphone, PC, tablet and etc, seem to be popular and get a ton og traffic!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)