Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Best for Health Tea or Coffee....?

romitamukharji1990 Offline referral

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, Best for Health Tea or Coffee....?
Victor Dub Offline referral

It depends on the application it will be given! I am not only talking drinking this stuff but also using it for things like hair-loss, hair-care, skin-care and etc. I believe tea has more applications in health and cosmetics industry.
LaurenA Offline referral

Health benefit isn't tea is more essential than coffee, but I still prefer coffee more than tea Big Grin
try reading the link below. BTW what's the reason why you are asking it? Are you planning to put up a business?

lucyorloski Offline referral

I Think Tea is better for health
cholekyt Offline referral

Tea can boost exercise endurance. Scientists have found that the catechins (antioxidants) in green tea extract increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which accounts for improved muscle endurance.
Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack. Tea might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
Tea might be an effective agent in the prevention and treatment of neurological diseases, especially degenerative diseases (think Alzheimer’s). While many factors influence brain health, polyphenols in green tea may help maintain the parts of the brain that regulate learning and memory.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)