Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Best for Health Tea or Coffee....?

Ads
make money online
Simi123 Offline referral

As with anything that contains caffeine, way too much coffee and tea could result in increased anxiety, tachycardia, heart palpitations, insomnia, restlessness, and nausea. High amounts of unfiltered coffee, meanwhile, has been linked to higher levels of bad cholesterol, LDL. Tea contains fluoride, and while this is good for your dental health, too much of it may increase your risk of brittle bones and osteofluorosis. Certain tea blends from China, India, or Sri Lanka have been found to contain aluminum and risky amounts of lead, so where you get your tea is pretty important.

To be completely honest, however, you’re better off leaving the heavy cream and three packs of sugar out of your drinks — and stop worrying about whether coffee trumps tea or vice versa. Both drinks have vague cons and benefits, but are, for the most part, pretty decent for you. Too much sugar, on the other hand, is quite the villain — so enjoy your caffeine and remember to take your coffee breaks or meditative tea breaks every so often; humans have been doing it for thousands of years.
trainingshoe Offline referral

Tea is better for me Big Grin
FreeClassifieds Offline referral

Obviously, Tea Is Always Best Compare To Coffe
HokuAppsKarl Offline referral

No one is better for health, drink milk daily. Milk is better for health.
Border Offline referral

I like green tee.
vikhost Offline referral

I think that tea is more healthy
[url = https://vikhost.com/] VIKHOST [/ url].
Mobiloitte_Tech Offline referral

Tea is best for health.
here-host Offline referral

Tea is better for health for sure. There have a lot of bad things told in the internet about the coffee
shawnjasper Offline referral

This is excellent.
MimiKrichi Offline referral

I'm sure that tea is better for health.
ebookmyseat Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Am always drink green tea or black tea.
Movlin Offline referral

Tea, green tea specifically. I like coffee and I think it has good health benefits too.
David_F Offline referral

Natural tea is better for health than coffee. But coffee can be useful too if to drink small portions and if you have low pressure
soniarunin Offline referral

Tea, in that Green team is Good for health; Sometimes I take coffee too.
lana Offline referral

I like tea more. And I take caffeine in tablets - nootropicboost. Caffeine’s Neuroprotective Properties: A study, done recently, has found that regular use of caffeine in the form of coffee protects the neurons and reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease. Yes, the study established that four out of every five regular coffee drinker were at a low risk of developing the serious ailment.
ATMD Offline referral

I only hear good things about tea but I love to drink coffee, I need to stay awake.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)