Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best free chat room ?

Tags: None
Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I need a list of most popular and the best free chat rooms ?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Try these chat rooms
1. Yahoo Messenger online chat
2. Chat Avenue
3. Tinychat
4. Mocospace Chat
5. Cupid
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Best in regards to what? You're questions are as basic as they come. It gets really old reading all your flooding with no real content, thought or research on your part.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

Thanks Chod of course I can find all this information by simply Goggling, but instead I am posting here because I want to help this forum to get going, don't you see that?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah but incomplete questions, questions that are so basic with no actual content and so and so on and so on do help either. These 1 sentence questions, with basically no follow up and very little to no original content do not help either. Wink

I am saying step up your game, ask complete questions, do research on your part AND come back and share your findings, ask a real question once you learn the basics of something or one of a million different outcomes that could arise by actually stepping up your game, since you say you want to "help". Because the vast majority of questions on here are floods from you that are not thought out at all. No actual content to them. And without a full and complete question makes next to impossible to have a real conversation in a thread without having to pull your teeth to actually get useful information from you to answer YOUR questions. And then 99% of the time you do not ever come back to the thread to carry on the conversation. So it makes it a waste of time for those reading it and wanting to help others.

I mean you did not even put up what you wanted out of the software. What could be the best to me may fail in your needs completely.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks Chod I was too asking very short questions I will try to be more productive!
P.S. Google+ Hangouts also has chat rooms and it's free.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Or you can run your own Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)