Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best operating system

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I know that Windows is probably the best OS because almost all CP computers run on Windows operation system OS. But I am wondering what are the top operating systems?
maria Offline referral

There are not so many operating systems out there but after a quick research these 5 OS stand out:
Top 5 operating systems

1. Windows
2. Android Tablet/Apple iPad
3. Mac
4. The Linux Desktop
5. Chrome OS
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-28-2013 10:25 PM)Maria Wrote:  There are not so many operating systems out there but after a quick research these 5 OS stand out:
Top 5 operating systems

1. Windows
2. Android Tablet/Apple iPad
3. Mac
4. The Linux Desktop
5. Chrome OS

Linux itself is not an OS. Things like Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch Linux, CrunchBanh #!, those would be considered a Linux OS, but Linux itself is a Kernel.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

I didn't know Linux is not an operation system!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
"Linux" is the kernel, nothing else. You cant just install Linux, there is no download for a complete OS for just Linux. Linux operating systems are mixture of thousands of programs. That is why anyone can build their own custom operating system and call it for example letsforumOS. It would still be "Linux" cause you are using the Linux Kernel. And what would make it letsforumOS would be your configurations and tweaks to all the programs and so on. Just like how there is a difference between Debian and Ubuntu. RedHat and Fedora, you get the point.

If there was a true linux OS why wouldnt LInus Torvalds be using it? Since he is Linux after all. I think he is on openSUSE or probably has moved on from there to something else, cause I remember him complaining about them last year again.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well for me the best OS ever is Arch Linux!! There is no comparison with other Distro's in my opinion. The learning curve is steep but you will truly understand not only linux but the hardware it runs on. Especially if do not cry out on every little issue you have and venture into learning.

The only time I even boot up Windows or OSX is when a client is using that for their OS.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Linux is more secure than windows mainly due to very little amount of computer viruses that can infect it!
antony Offline referral

Windows XP and Windows 7. Worse operating system ever award goes to Windows Vista, what a bad joke Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)