Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best social media

Ads
banner
banner
banner
jameswilliam723 Offline referral

According to me, These 3 are the best social media websites. No one better than others. Search engines like Google started considering social signals are more essential than other signals. So keep use all social media websites.
DrOmijindal Offline referral

I would Always Prefer the Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter is my Favorite Social Networking site.
AprilRMcNeal Offline referral

(08-17-2014 09:21 PM)garesasa Wrote:  What is the best social site? Facebook, twitter, or google+?

I think twitter and google are best social site
Kate Smith Offline referral

Depending on your project you different social media outlets are helpful. I know the most useful ones are Facebook, Twitter, and G+ for businesses especially in marketing an it is especially efficient to use Hootsuite to schedule social media blasts as opposed to manually writing them every time (especially if you have more than one to write)
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

If I have to pick the best one in terms of social media websites then I definitely I would pick Facebook, as I consider it to be the topnotch one. One can make effective use of this website for personal as well as professional use without going through any sort of difficulties.
gapmarks Offline referral

Personally I will pick Twitter as I like it's layout, and posting and viewing is super fast!
But I know lots of peopler on the internet recommend Facebook as it's the biggest social network and it's more effective to promote business there.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think it is not enough just to have one social media account such as facebook, you need to have other social media accounts for a more effective campaign.
Eluminous Offline referral

Now a days Facebook is best social Network site to promote your business.
John Oldman Offline referral

Pinterest

20 million active users (70 million total users)
Social site that is all about discovery
Largest opportunities are in decor, crafts/diy, cooking, health, and fashion
Users are 17% male and 83% female
Twitter

241 million active users (over 600 million total users)
micro blogging social site that limits posts to 140 characters
largest penetration in the US but spreading slowly and steadily
5,700 tweets happen every second
Facebook

Social sharing site that has over 1 billion users worldwide
Largest opportunities communicating with consumers in a non-obtrusive way
Users share 1 million links every 20 minutes
Instagram

200 million active users
Social sharing site all around pictures and now 15 second videos
Many brands are participating through the use of hashtags and posting pictures consumers can relate to
Most followed brand is National Geographic
Google+

540 million active users
Social network built by Google that allows for brands and users to build circles
Not as many brands active but the ones that are tend to be a good fit with a great following
25 – 35 year olds are most active
luxmisharma05 Offline referral

There are lots of Social media sites that we can use for getting traffic on our website. All social media profiles are more beneficial in their filed. for example if we have a photography website then Pinterest and Instragram are very beneficial.
But if we general talking about a social media platform where we get lots of traffic then I go with Facebook. Because through Facebook we can use various ways to increase our engagement so that our website get more traffic from it.
John Oldman Offline referral

I love Instagram and FB
Best social media
sno hospital Offline referral

Social Media are the Best way increase Traffic ranking of website. Social Media sites are Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn is Top Social Networking site.
DenniseTan Offline referral

Finding the best social media platform will depend on your target market. According to studies, men tend to check their Twitter rather than their Facebook while women tend to check their Facebook more than their Twitter account.
Yana Offline referral

I think Twitter and G+ are the best social networks
QinnVo Offline referral

depending on the website you are operating in the field of what, I was one of facebook and google partner but I'm not sure that would be good or facebook google would be better, but spare the campaign, and each product you may have the better option
TrishaM Offline referral

(08-17-2014 09:21 PM)garesasa Wrote:  What is the best social site? Facebook, twitter, or google+?

Facebook no doubt. Status Quo is that you can find more people having a FB account than twitter or google+. Though twitter might be good but you're only limited to 140 characters which is really not that great for me with google+ not most people have a google+ account and they think that they could reach more using FB
LaurenA Offline referral

We all have different preference, if you are to ask me whats the best one that I used on a daily basis then my answer is twitter. Its because of the fact that you can participate on the trendy topic, and give your own reaction. I think its real time, and that's the place wherein I post everything about my life.
jamesnader Offline referral

I think both social media site is good. You just share a reputed content and target relevant audience in your facebook and google+.
anirban09p Offline referral

Comment ---- Facebook
Google Plus
Twitter
Pinterest
nidhivyas Offline referral

The best social media is Facebook,Google plus,Twitter,You tube,LinkedIn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)