Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best techniques to get the backlinks ?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

I need some good and proven strategies to get the backlinks? I know you may think just Google it, but the problem is many of those tips and tricks are already old and don't work anymore I need to know how to get backlinks that works right now and very important I am not interesting in any blackhat SEO I don't want to get penalized by Google for that!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
The only proven way to get genuine backlinks that will actually help your rating is through good content, and I am not referring to the content on your site but to the content you are posting all over the internet in forums, comments and article posting and so on.
maria Offline referral

Try forum posting and blog commenting this should help you to those backlinks. Just remember to pick only relevant sites the otherwise you will be hurting your rating
draggin Offline referral

Guest posting on related blogs/website with one link is good.
Do forum posting with signature.
WHAT!
victor Offline referral

Yes but just because you add a signature doesn't mean people will click on it, you need to show them that your signature link is as good as your posts
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you think you can just spam your links through forum signature you are wrong because if someone reports it you will get banned!
diggdirectory Offline referral

Forum posting is one of the best techniques for link building
ivan Offline referral

(02-04-2014 12:34 PM)diggdirectory Wrote:  Forum posting is one of the best techniques for link building

Should I join forums that are relevant to my website niche or any internet forum will do?
prasalvi92 Offline referral

Try
1. Forum Posting
2. SBM
3. Local Listing

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)