Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best ways to add Adsense to a website?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi guys I know how to add AdSense code but I am wondering if there is a place or places on the page that help to increase CTR?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes there is but for each and every blog/website/forum and so on they are not always in the best places.

It is always highly recommended to run A/B testing on your Ad layout formats until you can find the most ideal locations and sizes for your particular use case. Just because I can get a very high CTR in one location does not mean it will correlate to the same location on your site.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Chod is right you have to test it! But you can check the "AdSense hotspot map" that suppose to increase CTR.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks I will test it with and without using AdSense hotspot map let see how it goes!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
To maximize AdSense earnings the website has to be build around the AdSense
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-24-2013 07:34 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  To maximize AdSense earnings the website has to be build around the AdSense

Precisely. If you plan to make money with AdSense then take that into consideration during website development!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)