Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best ways to get backlinks - SEO

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

My webmaster career started about a year ago and I have seen so many tutorials, videos, tips and tricks on how to get get backlinks to website, but there are just so many of them that it's kind of hard to know which one worth the effort or worth trying. I would really appreciate if could point out some best ways to get good quality back links.
victor Offline referral

Most popular and easy methods to create high quality backlinks for your website.
1. Link Bait
2. Blogging
3. Social Bookmarking/Sharing
4. Blog Commenting
5. Yahoo Answers
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
The best way & most accepted SEO method currently for Google Bing/Yahoo = natural!

All this stuff takes time people, you will not get any place trying to short cut your way. You have many others out there that have been doing it longer and things just naturally built in for them that you will not get for years to come.

If you want good quality backlinks, create them yourself. Sure it takes time, scripts to make sure you are posting to Do-Follow blogs and so on. Plus if you have original and quality content you should be able to find others that would be willing to link your content across the web. Do you use twitter to send out the bat signal you have created new content?

Like victor states
Yahoo Answers & Social Media are good. But it has to be natural. The engines algos can easily pick up on unnatural backlinks now. It is actually not hard to spot if you know what they are looking for. The rest in the list I would avoid.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
john34mart Offline referral

All the off page activity gives us backlink to our site but forum commenting gives us good quality back link which is impotent for our site for good ranking..
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
lol lol
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-20-2013 01:04 PM)john34mart Wrote:  All the off page activity gives us backlink to our site but forum commenting gives us good quality back link which is impotent for our site for good ranking..

Sound good but I would rather focus more on "onpage optimization" because what you want is users to come back that it the whole point of having a website!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You're talking about lowering bounce rate, which is important but not in the same dynamic as getting quality back links.
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

@chod that is "bounce rate"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-21-2013 06:16 PM)ivan Wrote:  @chod that is "bounce rate"
On page optimization is NOT backlinks. Also I do not even get why you made your post, its repeating what I have said.
www.AdminEmpire.com
john34mart Offline referral

(08-15-2013 11:15 AM)antony Wrote:  My webmaster career started about a year ago and I have seen so many tutorials, videos, tips and tricks on how to get get backlinks to website, but there are just so many of them that it's kind of hard to know which one worth the effort or worth trying. I would really appreciate if could point out some best ways to get good quality back links.

I think forum commenting is the best for quality backlink for your site..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)