Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Best ways to increase Facebook likes naturally?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
adityakapoor Offline referral

Hello friends, Please share your views about how can Facebook likes be increased naturally.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Optimize your Facebook page custom URL, Title and short description! Make sure they are relevant to your website niche or keywords you target this way you will get it ranking on Google and get free organic traffic.

Now content! It's important to post quality and interesting content. The trick is to use hash-tags popular ones every time to get more traffic.

Create cool Facebook cover and profile phone and once you get traffic I am sure you will get high conversion rate.
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

The easiest way of increasing likes on your Facebook page is by sharing interesting and engaging posts regularly. You can also ask your friends to share your page to reach out maximum audience.
adityakapoor Offline referral

Thanks marcus_avrelius and LeonaHarrison for suggestions. Yes, It is very important to use hash tag these days. Most Importantly, Content is the king. Quality and unique content is important.

Support Team
I know many recommend using http://addmefast.com/ but I can tell you that I have spend more on them and at first I saw my Facebook likes increase but then they gone! I mean according to the service report I got 200 likes but I see my Facebook page likes the same!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Have you created fan page? This can be a great avenue to increase your visibility, make sure to work on your page like a real human being.

Support Team
I am pretty sure that Facebook has some countermeasures against this service or any that generate likes! I am not gonna spend more money on them! Anyone is feel free to make your own mind.
vikas Industries Offline referral

Update the Facebook Page Daily sharing Fresh Content, Images, video etc. Invite the friend.
ashutoshkumar Offline referral

Facebook likes can only be increased by posting relevant contents of any topic with an attractive manner. Getting increased likes on your Facebook page depends on your presentation. The more you precisely write the content by adding images on it the more it can gain the viewers attention towards it. It is the best platform to generate huge traffic towards a website within a jiffy.
jameswilliam723 Offline referral

If you have right peoples in high in numbers then you might get more likes. It comes naturally when your article or post is new and interesting. Then join to the related groups which has more members. then it will also bring up more likes.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

(07-01-2015 09:29 AM)LeonaHarrison Wrote:  The easiest way of increasing likes on your Facebook page is by sharing interesting and engaging posts regularly. You can also ask your friends to share your page to reach out maximum audience.

Yeah, I agree with you as it is really an interesting way to increase the likes to your Facebook page.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
joshuamercedes Offline referral

Always post the right post at right time, create a new and interesting content, be natural. Your post should encourage your readers and if needed add question at end of the post it should make your readers to follow you.
stardust confectionery Offline referral

Update Daily Fresh Content, Images, Video.
Add a “Like” button or box to your blog.
Facebook Ads.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(05-29-2015 11:14 AM)adityakapoor Wrote:  Hello friends, Please share your views about how can Facebook likes be increased naturally.

There are a lot of factors to attract followers on your page.
First would be the appearance of the page; when a user visits the page, it should clearly shows what it is about.
Second, it should be updated regularly. Updating on social media though has a proper timing, with proper timing it is most likely to receive engagement from users.
Then, create enticing and inviting promotions or contests. Something like a win-win situation from both the business and the audience.
PrashantBhurke Offline referral

Why you are looking for increasing likes on Facebook. More like never help you to get business. Instead of these focus on user engagement.
djone Offline referral

Your posts must have unique information having best designs/creativity so that people like to visit your page/profile again and again. Try to add friends and followers of target oriented. join as most groups as most you can find which are related to your products/service and than share your posts into those groups.
sandycast Offline referral

join like4like pages and many groups on fb for increasing the likes
litonkrl Offline referral

Post quality and interesting content regularly.
Kelly88 Offline referral

Facebook Ads are the easiest way to increase your valuable Facebook Likes. Why? Because you’re guaranteed visibility of your brand to a highly targeted audience. A Facebook Ad allows you to target really specifically, ensuring that only your target demographics see it. One key thing to remember though is that Facebook Ads are not the same as Google Ads. This is because your Google Ad appears when a person is actively searching for your keywords. They are more likely to want to know about your specific offering at that specific time - eliciting a click on what is most relevant for their search (the ad).
ChetanModi Offline referral

One of the best way for boosting way for getting more linking and getting way for traffic from its websites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)