Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Black Friday - What Does It Mean?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

So what is "Black Friday"? What is the meaning of "Black Friday"?

"Black Friday" is the first Friday after Thanksgiving and it marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season in the United States.

Many retailers run in the red which means that they lose money up until Black Friday, and then when people start doing holiday shopping, the retailers begin making profit for the year.

That why "Black Friday" is such an important day of the year for many retailers and in an effort to get as much custumers as possible, and of-course to make as much profit as possible many retailers will offer some pretty crazy deals on "Black Friday"
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Many don't really know why it's actually called Black Friday here is what Google says about Black Friday
Quote:(in the US) the day after Thanksgiving, noted as the first day of traditional Christmas shopping, during which crowds of consumers are drawn to special offers by retailers.

Friday, September 24, 1869, when an attempt by a few speculators to corner the US gold market was thwarted by President Ulysses S. Grant's release of government gold for sale, making gold prices plummet and creating a panic in the stock market.
victor Offline referral

It should be called Red Friday and not Black Friday I think because most of the retailers are in the red
batool100 Offline referral

I don't know about the detail of it but I know that It is heavy unlucky day for the Christians.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. This is actually a day with customary shopping but of course this is not observed by everyone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)