Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Blog Page or Landing Page

Ads
banner
banner
banner
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Hello friends,

I am targeting a keyword, which is high competitive, should I go with landing page or target blog page, please suggest me

Thanks
Victor Dub Offline referral

If you have a #AffiliateProgram or similar then YES you need a separate landing page other than that NO don't make your life harder make it easier!
ranjanraj Offline referral

I think landing page are more effective compare than blog page.
Victor Dub Offline referral

If you have a site.com why do you need to redirect home page to some other one and thus compromising your rankings?
zarawatsonn Offline referral

In my opinion you should go for blog and share it among the all social media sites to make your blog popular over the web.
alexhales Offline referral

Blog is the best option as it may boost traffic and visitors attention
williamjohn Offline referral

Landing page is important for user. It guide them properly.
totompro Offline referral

I prefer blog rather then a landing page since i host my personal blog and not a brandable business website
Supported by Totom. Visit forexzine.com.
Victorvictories Offline referral

I guess you should go ahead with the blog page. Blog is one of your assets which users read and they can go through products and services if redirected. They will come to understand about your company and its services. Landing page will not be that effective. Your keywords can also be placed in the blog as well.
PreetiSangal Offline referral

Blog is one of the important factor for interlink building. And using this Google knows that your site updates content at some specific time interval.

There are chances that when user come to your blog, he will check your related product or service page once, too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)