Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Blog commenting

Ads
banner
shruti001 Offline referral

Blog commenting is risky but useful too. It is very important that links you made up are not only of only type that is do follow or no follow. There should be a good mix up.
andreausa Offline referral

Blogs commenting can also be a great source of traffic for your own blog. If we comment on a blog which is related to our own topic, there is a high chance that visitors will check out our website/blog.
William Offline referral

I agreed with the answer of aegisinfoways... Blog commenting is the best way get traffic ..
hubjohn Offline referral

Blog commenting is defined as a relationship between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is a great way to exchange ideas, thoughts or opinions about what people feel for a particular topic or a blog post. Blog comments helps the blog to attract traffic and makes it social.
Shivam Tripathi Offline referral

You can find numbers of blog with the help of keyword inurl:blogspot
You will get list of blog...try it...
andreausa Offline referral

Blog commenting is when you post a relevant comment after reading a blog, which is written by someone else and obviously if you were permitted can leave a link of your site with your anchor text.
kirangilani Offline referral

Blog commenting is a way to viral out the blogs. Commenting leads to conversation which, further leads to building a relationship between the user and the author. The more the conversation, the better will be your popularity. Moreover, it’s not only about popularity, through commenting, you get a lot of backlinks and traffic on your website.
Some basic queries are given below

keyword “comment here” 
keyword “add comment”
keyword “submit comment”
jacksonsophia086 Offline referral

I think it is still effective but only if your blog is related to your niche and you add a relevant comment to it.
unohospitalsolutions Offline referral

(07-07-2016 12:32 PM)JayShah Wrote:  I have searched blogs for commenting. But I found blogs which give only nofollow backlinks. Does any one have list for blogs which give dofo...

hese kinds of blogs allow you to link back one of your blog posts (mostly, recent one). They pass the link juice. If you want to know more about links, just read this blog post about backlink. You will be able to understand the concept of it.

Best Backlinking Strategy that will help you in Ranking 2016

Although do-follow links receive more value than no-follow links in the search engines. Nevertheless, the Dofollow and Nofollow backlinks, both have their benefits to attain organic traffic.

According to expert bloggers, the ratio of both kinds of links is vital to get traffic to your blog. I do firmly believe in this concept. As the best recommendation, all the bloggers should follow this recipe.

If you are making backlinks to your blogs, you should keep in mind that backlinks will be done through a strategy as it improves the visibility of your blog.

One influential blogger Neil Patel himself puts stress on building links in a scalable way because it gives you a chance to track down your performance and take a possible action while one plan is not working.

Personally, I am a huge fan of these Dofollow backlinks and include them in my linking strategy.

Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites

After Google’s frequent updates, most of the bloggers have turned their blogs’ external links to Nofollow. Although, there are a few Dofollow Commentluv blogs which are still offering more link juice through blog commenting.
[url=http://unohospitalsolutions.com/products/] Oxypharm[/url
stellabrown Offline referral

I think it is among the most effective off page activities. It works really great for me

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)