Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Blogger vs. Wordpress: Which is Better?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hello! I want to start a blog and my question is, should I use blogger or WordPress? My idea is to do bit of coding, and I mainly interesting in a free blog. I plan to use AdSense to make some money.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you want to do some code modifications or maybe you wish to use your own blog template then you have to go for Blogger! WordPress is a great blog but as free blog it is very limited to what you can do as a webmaster. With Blogger blog you can use your own blog template and do any code modifications you want to! Another thing you can't monetize your content on WordPress they don't allow ads on their free blogs. Again with Google Blogger you can very easy monetize your content with AdSense and make money in no time!
The only good thing about WordPress free blog is that you will get way more traffic with WordPress than with Blogger.

Try WordPress, get to the point where you begin getting a lot of traffic to your blog, then move to pain WordPress blog enable ads and begin making money!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Watch out what content you use on Blogger as seen by the recent shut down of all Adult sites that are monetizing on blogger. If you host your own WP you can easily use and add Adsense or any type of monetization platform you choose. Remember Adsense may be the most common but it is not always the best monetization method for your particular content. Sometimes a mixture is ideal of Adsense and banners from straight up affiliate offers. Over the last year or two I have been moving more and more away from Adsense and just donig my own affiliate banners, CTR has gone up and I get much better payouts on general. Though there are sites I run that me doing this method failed in replacing the Adsense block. Sometimes you just can't beat their backend magic that helps direct the best ad to your visitor.

Plus its simple to create your own Adsense type banner rotator with your affiliate links. Personally I would not use blogger just because of Google's hand in there so deeply. When I was still running WP I just setup my own CVS forked version modifications are then simple and easy to merge into further releases from upstream.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You right chod
antony Offline referral

Google uses its stupid automatic spam filter that will delete your blog in a heartbeat if it stumbles upon some unusual word or sentence. So next when checking you blog you will see:
"Blog deleted by automatic spam filter"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you want to look into something else ghost is a great alternative. I am moving all my blogs over to it, starting next month.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)