Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Blogspot vs Wordpress

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Alessandro Offline referral

Hi everyone, Which sub domain is more seo friendly subdomain blogger or wordpress ?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well they are both pretty much same however they do have a huge difference! #WordPress free blog doesn't allow any type of third party advertising in fact they don't allow ads at all. If you get caught using their blog for making money or adverting and promoting purposes you will get band happened to me.

#BlogSpot in the other hand don't have such restrictions as long as you don't use it for illegal purposes check prohibited content.

I would stay away from free services. Simply get a cheap shared hosting and install WordPress CMS on your website hosting you will be able to do whatever you want.
LaurenA Offline referral

We are using wordpress for our blog site, since its pretty popular and it is easier to use from time to time.
Attie Offline referral

-- Madness involving inward bound advertising and marketing indicates, create engaging written content, allow it to be readily available in addition to indulge.
remcuaanhtai Offline referral

between blogspot and wordpress i think you should choose wordpress, google site and blogspot you should choose google site
Anibis Offline referral

(11-11-2015 01:53 PM)Alessandro Wrote:  Hi everyone, Which sub domain is more seo friendly subdomain blogger or wordpress ?

I would suggest blogger over WP if you are going for a subdomain (especially it is very good for Google SEO). It ranks and indexes easier and if you have deep understanding then it can bring good results.
ranjanraj Offline referral

I am using both blogspot and wordpress, Other hand wordpress is more popular.
Marius660 Offline referral

it is not blogger better sen by google?
SmallSeoToolz Offline referral

I suggest you, Use WordPress because it comes with advanced SEO setting and SEO plugins. So, I think WordPress is better to blogger.
Link Analyzer Tool |Keyword Density Checker |[url=http://seotoolscentre.com/domain-authority-checker]Bulk domain authority checker tool[/u
swatijain2233 Offline referral

I agree my friend ranjanraj ..!!

I also using both blogspot and wordpress, Other hand wordpress is more popular.
sukhen Offline referral

(01-18-2016 07:36 PM)SmallSeoToolz Wrote:  I suggest you, Use WordPress because it comes with advanced SEO setting and SEO plugins. So, I think WordPress is better to blogger.

Free wordpress blog accept seo plugins?
Kalsoom Offline referral

I prefer blogspot as its a product of Google . Although Blogger give you limited tools to perform specific task on the blog, WordPress is an open source software, so you can easily extend it to add new features.
ChristinaLynn Offline referral

Wordpress is the best to compare of blogspot because of easy to use or most plugin are freely available for us.
PrashantBhurke Offline referral

I prefer WordPress than Blogger, because there are so many inbuilt themes in WordPress which are not in WordPress.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(11-11-2015 01:53 PM)Alessandro Wrote:  Hi everyone, Which sub domain is more seo friendly subdomain blogger or wordpress ?

Either. Because it is not what platform you use but how you optimize it.
conthococanh Offline referral

Blogspot can't be promoted to a new real site, so I prefer wordpress.
tekruiter Offline referral

WordPress is a lot more better then Blogspot.
marekskoczylas Offline referral

Blogspot is google demesne, and many time I saw, that without no reason, blogspot blogs was excessively promoted by google search engine. From technical perspective, Wordpress looks more advanced and seo friendly, but form in this specific example its not the case.

Google prefer to promote their own products instead of competitors
sureshtamrakar Offline referral

WordPress can be really great for ranking in SERP because wordPress is itself great SEO friendly CMS, you can easily manege your post and page sin wordpress
pimple22 Offline referral

i would go for wordpress bcz it has many customs seo tools plugins

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)