Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Bounce Rate in Google Analytics

Ads
banner
banner
banner
sameerkhanna Offline referral

Hello Everybody,

Actually I am getting one problem that From two days My Bounce Rate of website is become Suddenly Dropped down I mean (9.20).Please let me know What's cause of this.
Victor Dub Offline referral

That a good news bro. It could be case people land on some interesting page of yours and that encourages them to check the site further!

Yes David I agree with you....But Below than 10% of Bounce rate I think it is not Good news...What is your opinion.
Victor Dub Offline referral

(10-06-2016 07:50 AM)sameerkhanna Wrote:  Yes David I agree with you....But Below than 10% of Bounce rate I think it is not Good news...What is your opinion.

Dude max bounce rate limit is 100% the lower the value the better? Most of the sites have above 50% bounce what do you mean????
GordonHo Offline referral

Bounce rate should be below 50 is good for our website.
selenagomez1 Offline referral

That is good news to you. When you see the bounce rate is much, your site will be ready to lose its keyword ranking.
Love Vid Reaper Review - this is where you can get Video Reaper Bonus!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(10-04-2016 08:07 AM)sameerkhanna Wrote:  Hello Everybody,
Actually I am getting one problem that From two days My Bounce Rate of website is become Suddenly Dropped down I mean (9.20).Please let me know What's cause of this.
As much as I want to answer your query, I think you need to take some time to read this first,
https://moz.com/blog/absolute-beginners-...-analytics
It'll help you understand Google Analytics more, especially the most basic one Bounce Rate.

Thank you chinomoreno....
synergypower Offline referral

Bounce rate- Its mean user come to your site and do not visit other Web Pages and exit with same page which it’s enter to the site.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Bounce rate is one metric which provides the overview of the website how useful visitors are finding your site. If bounce rate is very high which indicate that our site is not much user friendly. if Bounce rates under 50% which are generally considered very good bounce rates indeed.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

(10-04-2016 08:07 AM)sameerkhanna Wrote:  Hello Everybody,

dudes kindly look into the link which states that bounce rate below 20% is due to some error. Check into it guys it will be useful.
http://optinmonster.com/12-tips-to-reduc...onversions

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)