Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Business listings is a necessary one nowadays?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
subha Offline referral

I just started SEO for my website, Submitting to business directories/listings helps increase my rankings and traffic? Does Business listings create backlinks? or it is similar like classified sites?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Buddy these days web-site directories should be avoided as Google found out early when they has their own directory that such web-sites don't actually user friendly and provide no real content to user that is there reason Google directory project was discontinued!

Google treats backlinks from web-directories as low quality ones and they they are not really helping SEO! Just avoid them specially paid ones!

P.S. If you can get a link from let say Yahoo-directory, Dmoz or other well established site then go for it!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Avoid web-directories! Use forum posting and blog commenting to generate backlinks and get traffic!
stephenjoseph Offline referral

Backlinks from a high quality sites are always welcome. Before doing any submission make sure the site have good pr and domain authority.
randiv Offline referral

i think business listing is potential for business purpose.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Guys any web-page that has no real content juts whole bunch of links has no real value in the eyes of Google! Why do you think you don't see web-directories showing in search engine results page SERP!

Sure you can submit your site and get a backlink but will that link do any good I don't think so!
saranyasb Offline referral

Yes business listings are the effective techniques to get backlinks
Matka india Offline referral

I think you can do it but use high pr site and high PA, DA.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)