Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Business listings is a necessary one nowadays?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
subha Offline referral

I just started SEO for my website, Submitting to business directories/listings helps increase my rankings and traffic? Does Business listings create backlinks? or it is similar like classified sites?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Buddy these days web-site directories should be avoided as Google found out early when they has their own directory that such web-sites don't actually user friendly and provide no real content to user that is there reason Google directory project was discontinued!

Google treats backlinks from web-directories as low quality ones and they they are not really helping SEO! Just avoid them specially paid ones!

P.S. If you can get a link from let say Yahoo-directory, Dmoz or other well established site then go for it!
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Avoid web-directories! Use forum posting and blog commenting to generate backlinks and get traffic!
conocer gente gratis, chatear y buscar amigos en chat gratis o ligar. Citas, contactos y encuentros.
stephenjoseph Offline referral

Backlinks from a high quality sites are always welcome. Before doing any submission make sure the site have good pr and domain authority.
randiv Offline referral

i think business listing is potential for business purpose.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Guys any web-page that has no real content juts whole bunch of links has no real value in the eyes of Google! Why do you think you don't see web-directories showing in search engine results page SERP!

Sure you can submit your site and get a backlink but will that link do any good I don't think so!
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
saranyasb Offline referral

Yes business listings are the effective techniques to get backlinks
Matka india Offline referral

I think you can do it but use high pr site and high PA, DA.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)