Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Buy Sell Domain Names

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

This is a quick post just to lets you know, that before you buy already registered domain name make sure you check that domain for Google policy violations, make sure the domain has not been blacklisted by Google AdSense and AdWords.
I mean make sure the domain name your about to buy is clean regarding of the domain name it's self, because you can buy the best domain name in the internet but if Google bans it form search then its useless.
Wink
antony Offline referral

I've just stumble upon this post and I have to confess this is the last thing I would do! Amazing how you can spend a lot of money on a domain just to realize that it has been blocked by AdSense and AdWords.
OMG! This is serious stuff people!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
"if something looks too good to be true it probably is" Before spending your money on a domain name first do your homework and research that domain name just to make sure it had not been banned, penalized or blacklisted by Google, Bing and Yahoo!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
P.S. There is nothing worse than after you purchase a domain name on witch you spent a lot of money you find out you can't monetize the website with Adsense because the domain name is banned from Adsense!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)