Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

CPC Vs CPA

Ads
kapoor297 Offline referral

Which one is better for an affiliate
Cost per click or Cost per Action

Can any one suggest me regarding this topic
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If the affiliate program has both options then go for CPC as you will earn much more than with CPA.

With cost-per-click you will get paid every time someone clicks on your affiliate link.

With cost-per-action you will only get paid once the user you sent complete the action many will not so you can send thousands of users and only get paid a small amount of money since the majority wont as I said before complete the required action.
surenot Offline referral

Which affiliate program offers CPC? Most of the time you only get paid for the action after the sale had been made and only a small commission so whoever offers CPC must be investigated closely to be sure it's not scam.
gdlakshmi Offline referral

Cost Per Click is used to create a higher level of traffic for a new website. Frequently done for resale of domain or website. So those with large traffic flows can divert traffics for short term and divert it back when the offer stops. Newbies do not waste time on it as no website can sustain itself due to poor conversion.

Instead focus on good CPA with longstanding presence. Most new CPAs fail if their conversion matrics from those who complete CPA to completing the sales is wrong.

For example, if a form complete CPA pays $1 and sale conversion matric is 0.2 (means 1 in 5 CPA make the sale) and profit per sale is more than $5, then it will survive. If Profit per sale is $8 and conversion matric get reduced to 0.1 (means 1 in 10 CPA make the sale) then there will be a loss of $2 per sale. The offer will get closed. But if there is a continuous re billing in the same offer, the offer may survive due to future profits.

i found a website that is a affiliate marketing website paying CPA only not on CPC, what you think.
about adsgraphy, i thought first to discuss than to start.
seo123 Offline referral

When starting with any affiliate program you should start with the known by the online marketers one like Click-Bank for instance to avoid becoming statistics (getting scammed)

Use Google to do a bit of research on the site and check for reviews before getting involved.

As mentioned above cost-per-action is common these days among affiliate marketing not cost-per-click.

Quote:80% of affiliate programs these days use revenue sharing or pay-per-sale (PPS) as paying method.
19% use cost-per-action (CPA).
the he rest use cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-mille (CPM, cost-per-estimated 1000 views)

As you see CPC is not that common and you should ask yourself why.

Yeah but one of my friend is working with that company and is earning very good money.
Whatsoever if you can check their program and assist me in this matter.
they are selling a software related to affiliate program.
what does it mean
seo123 Offline referral

As I have said above you need to do a bit of research investigation. Heaving a buddy inside earning decent good amount of money is a pretty good sign.

You can try it. Just don't get focus on one affiliate program to maximize your earnings.

i thing concentrating on one thing is a good opinion because there is a ocean of affiliate websites and most of them are scam.
I don't condemn your view.
You are also right but having many program looks like a herculean task and it need time which i do not have in bulk.
I just want to have a one other person busy in the same program so that i may go much firm.
Thanks

Support Team
How do you plane generating traffic to affiliate program?

@marcus_avrelius
I am not quiet clear with your question.

Support Team
Sorry buddy. I was referring to the fact that since most of the programs rely on CPS, CPA or CPC you need traffic to make money.

I mean you need to send a huge amount of traffic to the affiliate program and hope that most of them will convent into sales.

Yeah you are right.
I am a beginner in this field but studying a lot about internet marketing and i am sure i will achieve my goal one day.
I am working on SEO and reading many article daily.
most of wise men like you help me a lot in this respect and i hope i will be successful in running that affiliate website with your help.
surenot Offline referral

You will make more money by creating your own program and being a middle-man. In other words you will be still doing affiliate marketing but not directly let me explain.

The customers you'll receive from your affiliates will get redirected to the one that pays you and then you will split the earnings between you and your own affiliates after the CPS or CPA had been made. Requires some pretty complicated coding but the reward are pretty huge.

thanks SureNot
i found a website that is Offersspot(dot)com

and i don't know if its real or not
what it is doing
i just want to join a real CPA Program
can u suggest me in this matter
Joel Offline referral

CPC is:

Results in more volatile revenue than CPM
Advertisers pay nothing for ads served that do not generate clicks
Expands universe of potential advertisers (i.e., many advertisers prefer CPC to CPM campaigns)
Preferred by advertisers running “direct response” campaigns
Often used by ad networks such as Google AdSense

CPA is:
Lowest risk for advertiser; they pay only when their desired outcome occurs
Publisher loses visibility into revenue earned
CPA have advantages is dvertisers are willing to pay a lot more for a completed transaction than they are for a single ad impression, so CPA arrangements can allow publishers to make quite a bit of money–up to $100 or even more–from a single ad impression.But it have the drawbacks are this arrangement is the increased volatility in earnings. It’s possible that days could go by without a single conversion, even if you’re serving lots of ads and generating lots of clicks.
I am the employee of the Classified Ad Poster. I wish to do SEO for my site through this letsforum.
TrishaM Offline referral

If you will be an affiliate. I think that it would be better if you engage in CPM advertising since you can get paid every 1000 impressions vs getting paid every click. You'll earn that more because with CPM you don't really need to wait around because the ad that will be served is equal to one impressions already vs to waiting for the ad to be clicked

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)