Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Cable vs. DSL - Which Was Better?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Just as in the title which internet service is better, has faster speeds and why? I am currently heaving DSL Internet service and when I check my internet speed online it says that the internet speed is 50 MB, do you think Cable has more speed and what do you think about my 50 MB is it OK or not?
paul11 Offline referral

The important thing to note about cable Internet connections is that cable technology is based on shared bandwidth with many factors influencing a users download speed. With shared bandwidth the speed fluctuates depending on the number of subscribers on the network.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Cable is the future because it uses "fibre optic technology" in other words it uses light (laser) instead of current (electricity) which can be affected by other electromagnetic fields, laser in another hand is more stable because it's not relaying on electricity, also laser has more capacity for data transmission than DSL which uses tones to send out data!
jaheen100 Offline referral

I think, DSL is better then Cable. Its speed is also very fast.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(01-07-2014 08:04 AM)jaheen100 Wrote:  I think, DSL is better then Cable. Its speed is also very fast.

Although DSL internet is fast it can't beat Cable which uses completely new technology!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)