Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Can't comment on YOUTUBE Why?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

What seems to be the problem I can't post any comment on YouTube! It's been a while since the last time I used YouTube so maybe my account needs to be upgraded or maybe I need to change some settings I don't understand when I click on "Share your thoughts" it says "Sign in again to post a comment" but I am already logged-in?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Quote:The updated comments system is built on the Google identity platform. If you haven't yet upgraded your channel, find out how to connect to a Google identity to post a comment.

This means that in order to post a comment on YouTube you have to use Google identity (username) you have to switch your YouTube account from displaying your YouTube username to displaying Google username! More info on how to connect your YouTube account to a Google identity visit this help page: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2663685
victor Offline referral

You have to use your Google plus username to comment on YouTube! Now all the YouTube comments, private messages shares are no longer handled by YouTube but by Gmail account
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
YouTube is not cool anymore it used to be a cool place to hangout but not anymore!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(02-26-2014 09:31 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  YouTube is not cool anymore it used to be a cool place to hangout but not anymore!

Wrong YouTube is one of the coolest site known to mankind! Where you go to watch your funny/EPIC videos?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)