Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Candy Crush Saga Cheats Guide

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

Candy Crush Saga is extremely addictive game that has over 50 millions of people playing it on Facebook but just like all the games Candy Crush Saga has it's own cheats that help players to pass a certain level.
I will post here Candy Crush Saga Cheats for level 65 and you can then post your cheats for different levels in your replies.

Candy Crush Saga Level 65 is really tough, you have chocolate everywhere, It’s hard to eliminate chocolate, let alone the jelly. My advice is to not rush, this level ain't timed. I suggest you try to hit as many special candies as you can, every candy will make a difference and could potentially see you beat or fail this level. Once you get enough special candies on the board you should be able to create a widespread effect.
Remember that eliminating the sources of the chocolate is key, to the point where you only have 1 or 2 areas of them left, then eventually none. After the chocolates gone, it is another task to break the jelly, which is again about getting special candies into important places.

Share your cheats in your replies

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)