Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Cellphone review sites make money?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

Cell phones are pretty cool and many of us want the bets, newest and the coolest ones and this made me wonder if they are so popular among people the website dedicated to reviewing them must get a ton of traffic and where there is traffic there is money to be made right. Do this websites get traffic and if so how they make money I don't think PPC is allowed on those?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes they get a ton of traffic and you can use PPC networks on them because you are not selling anything you juts reviewing products.
Laura-White Offline referral

Nice! Yes of course they do
hellboy Offline referral

Are you saying I can start a blog on that topic and monetize the content with Adsense?
JillNaver Offline referral

Any site can make money if it is selling a product. You will need to create trust for the product in question and draw users to your site. The hardest part is drawing users I would say. I've found that Youtube is a great resource to get direct users and in terms of Google ranking, high pr links can increase ranking drastically if done properly.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Yes, forums are index by search engine depending on various parameters. Forums must both have quality and quantity of links.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)