Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Cheap slow motion camera ?

Similar Topics:

Cheap private proxies

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Guys where can I buy a cheap slow motion camera? I am interesting in between 5000fps and 10000fps camera with video resolution min 720p.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Do you realize that slow motion camera costs a ton of money! I think a slow motion camera that record at 10,000 fps and in HD will cost you between 10K and 50K
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You might want to look into software like this
http://slowmovideo.granjow.net/
Since like it has been stated you're asking for basically the newest of the new abilities in these types of camera's that are not at a "movie studio" level. HD demand is your real killer in your short list of wants out of a camera.
You could get what you want in non HD but you are looking at about 1000 for a 600fps non HD camera such as
http://www.cinema5d.com/news/?p=13525
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why do you really need to spend so much money on slow motion camera?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-04-2013 09:31 AM)Maya Wrote:  Why do you really need to spend so much money on slow motion camera?

Because there is no cheap in that market. Plain and simple, the demand does is not large enough to get costs on that type of camera down to the regular consumer price point. It is not something everyone wants, specialized items will always have a higher premium.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

I think you can make a lot of money on Youtube with those slow motion videos!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah slow motion videos are very popular on YouTube and get lots of hits in a very short time. The only problem is that you will have to spend between 5,000 and 10,000 on a new slow motion camera but then I think you will make much more from those videos!
yass100 Offline referral

I do not know of any cams on a budget that would do this much frame rate without a significant compromise to the resolution of the camera. Unfortunately to get decent quality and something this fast you are going to have to spend a lot of money.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)