Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Chrome AdBlock - how to block ads chrome

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

I love Google chrome web browser but I am tired of those pop-ups and ads. Is there a way to add Adblock to Google chrome?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
AdBlock for Chrome! Block all advertisements on all web pages, even Facebook, Youtube, and Hulu.
Visit this page using Google chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...idom?hl=en
To install chrome adblock click on "add to chrome" on the upper right corner.
To enable or disable adblock on chrome, go to settings, extensions, and find AdBlock
ivan Offline referral

Finally! I was very impressed by Google Chrome performance but I was not impressed at all by all those ads Smile
surenot Offline referral

AdBlock Plus is available for Firefox and Chrome unfortunately not for Internet Explorer!
Domelo Offline referral

(08-11-2013 08:34 PM)ivan Wrote:  Finally! I was very impressed by Google Chrome performance but I was not impressed at all by all those ads Smile

I think you're using adblock chrome extension... lolx. I tried all the three ad blockers specified on adblock advisor to remove ads, but unfortunately, ABP and Ad Block couldn't suffice my requirements. I'm currently using Adguard - Adblock to make sure an anti-banner online experience. You can also give it a try to see the difference yourself. Good luck!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)