Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Clone website SEO?

Ads
make money online
begginer Offline referral

I have a website and the entire website is in English so I want to clone my site but instead of English I wanna translate it to Spanish will that work or not? I want to know if translating web site content to another language is viewed by Google as duplicate content?
seo123 Offline referral

Cloning website is never a good idea. Why don't you simply create a Spanish website version like add a Spanish language so that users will have a choice either to read in English or Spanish.

If you are talking about new website then at least make it look differently from your original one!
ATMD Offline referral

Translating languages is not considered as duplicate content in my opinion. The words are different, so a google bot won't be able to determine whether one language is an exact translation of the another
Saravanan28 Offline referral

Website clone is creating a new website with improved design and functionality inspired from an existing website.
DanRock Offline referral

Be careful copying other pepople's articles. No matter if you will translate it to spanish language.
masterjaidev Offline referral

Search engines like Google have a problem – it's called 'duplicate content'. Duplicate content means that similar content appears at multiple locations (URLs) on the web, and as a result search engines don't know which URL to show in the search results.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)