Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

CloudFlare SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
yava Offline referral

I read that #CloudFlare is used to fight off spam bots and robots but since all the connections are make though that service I am wondering if that has any impact on #SEO I mean like load time?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well sure it will slow your website down but not to the point at witch it will be a problem. You don't have to use this service it only used by the websites that get huge amount of bot ans spam traffic.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

According to the CloudFlare website, they protect your site against a DDoS attack by showing users/visitors they find suspicious an interstitial that asks them if they are a real user or a bot.
v1technologies123 Offline referral

(10-19-2015 01:45 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Well sure it will slow your website down but not to the point at witch it will be a problem. You don't have to use this service it only used by the websites that get huge amount of bot ans spam traffic.

Nice information.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

CloudFlare website, they protect your site against a DDoS attack by showing users/visitors
ethany Offline referral

with couldfare you can easily change your website IP. I often use cloudfare for my satellite site system
rahhulkumar1 Offline referral

CloudFlare is a Content Delivery Network (CDN) with additional features of security and performance enhancement to your website..

It basically enhances the website security by blocking the spammers and the bad bots from your site.. It also serves has a performance enhancer by loading the javascript, CSS from the vast CDN of network it has.. It also has additional features where you can add apps that are directly loaded from the cloudflare like support widgets, google analytics and other related apps...
Attie Offline referral

- Very well guaranteed it's going to slow-moving your site lower but not concise with witch it will be an issue. You don't need to employ this support the item solely utilised by web sites of which obtain huge amount involving leveling bot ans junk mail traffic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)